Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Beginning...

This is my first attempt at blogging, so be patient with me, friends. I guess everything we do has to have a beginning at one time. So, here goes.

So, why did I choose Totally Captivated as my title? Actually two reasons. The meaning of the word captivated is: to be filled with wonder & delight; charmed, enthralled. And, this is how I find my heart when I think of Jesus. He is captivating. And I have grown to realize that as He fills my heart with love, I then long to delight others with His love.

The second reason is that the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge is my favorite book. Next to the Bible, this book was a life changer for me. I suggest you treat yourself to a wonderful adventure, and read this book.

It is my hope that as I continue to share my thoughts & my heart with you, that you too will find Jesus as a captivating friend. If you already know Him this way, then we should have a great time loving Him together. If you have yet to meet Him this way, then I hope that my words will draw you to a deeper walk with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment